Day 32 of 72 : the morning that went really wrong!

  I straddled the leg on either side.  ( this is unedited...sorry.  Didn't have!)

discerning a little to late that it might not be a good idea .. I swung my right leg over the fence.  With the slope being steep and scattered about with loose rock both my feet were sent sliding a couple of feet before I caught my fall with both hands..and there I sat...scraped and bleeding but no broken bones.

tinywhitedaisies:  twobluebirds: Roses (by Ornamelle)

I overslept. Two mornings in a row.  Instead of my usual 6:00 to 7:00 ... I had dreamt until 8:30!  The first morning was wonky but I lived with it.  The second... not so much.  I have been enjoying my quiet time so much..My days just aren't the same without it. So yesterday- I woke panicked grabbing a quick cup of coffee and slammed the quiet time door.  My whole countenence was screaming " hurry".  I confessed this to God of course but He knew full well.  I hadn't written in two days so I " hurried" through reading, praying and such.  Grabbing my computer I opened it to a box that said " unauthorized changes made to windows " long story short - I couldn't get it to work. By this time I was whining ( yes - literally outloud ) ..semi stomping down the hall to grab the other computer...the black one!  it  is not my favorite .. it is SO slow but I typed out some words.  Now - all of this took about 45 minutes.  It is already almost 10:00!  I still have to exercise and shower before I can start my day.

I get dressed in my workout clothes and go to grab the ipod and it is not on the charger! You've got to be kidding me!  I was going to get on the treadmill to try and run today.  It has been several months since I've ran giving my back plenty of time to heal.  This mood of mine is getting real stinky and I know it! I was way out of whack but still determined to hurry to the next task.  The treadmill.  I DISLIKE very much to run without music. It is pure torture but I tell myself to suck it up and do the 40 minute jog and be done.  So I put a bandaid on the blister that I've been nursing from walking and head downstairs.  I plug in the power card and no lights.  OK I breathe...I can handle this.   I look down and see that it is not plugged in so I get off and connect it and get back on to plug in the power juice!

adriennerobbins:  pineapple & cucumber margaritas

If I were two - I'd have been on the floor throwing a temper tantrum..all out. I took a deep breath in and out turned and shut all of the lights out and headed back upstairs.  In desperation I text my friend..the one I have been daily walking with to see if she could squeeze a walk in with me?  Long story short - she was leaving for Colerado that evening and I was on my own.  Left to stew in my own juice. This didn't sound like fun and I was vasilatting on just throwing in the towel for the day.  I didn't want to quit so I hoisted my heart up and set out with Father in tow...hurrying up the hill...steaming mad.

Was this orgestrated or what?  Since my eyeballs opened that morning... it had been a downhill slide.  I wasn't doing anything to stop myself.

beautiful photos here

He did teach me a lesson on this particular day on this particular walk.  I will share it tomorrow:)

Have you ever had a morning that started out the wrong
way from the moment you opened your eyes?

until tomorrow~